Reverse SEO Level 4
LEVEL 4: 1 SEARCH TERM / 1 UNIQUE UNDESIRED RESULT / page rank 1-
$25 per hour @ 25 hours
$10 per hour @ 100 hours
$25 per hour @ 5 hours
Total Optimization Cost
Monthly Fees: $500
2-4 words, +500 searches/month
REVERSE SEO OBJECTIVES
- Move undesired search results to at least the third page of Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
- Optimize all other results above the undesired results.
- Construct blogs and static websites that can act as permanent results to be optimized.
- Eventually remove undesired results permanently.
SCOPE OF REVERSE SEO SERVICES (The services below are to be performed on all pages of the websites being built and not just the homepage.)
1. Static Website Procedures
- www redirection for both Microsoft and Linux servers
- domain renewal 5 years out
- hosting on dedicated IP/server
- word image (.jpg, .gif, .png) to ADA approved text conversions
- sitemap.xml for Google and urllist.txt for Yahoo!
- submit homepage and subpages separately to Google, Yahoo!, and Bing through at least 100 different IP addresses
- submit websites to free directories like yellowpages.com, superpages.com, insiderpages.com, merchantcircle.com, Yahoo! local, DMOZ, Google Maps, etc.
- search Google for titles of pages and open them in new tabs and click on subpages within new tabs from at least 100 different IPs
- post Page Rank 2-6 relevant and permanent inbound links on associated sites that are not link farms, SPAM, or directories and do not contain more than 90 outbound links per campaign level chosen blog posting, press release distribution, and article writing and ping press releases in mygoogle, myyahoo
- copy writing as needed 250-1000 words per page: title, first sentence, last paragraph and throughout body text with 5% search term density or less according to seoquake.
- secondary search term phrases appearing in sub-headings and throughout body text with search term density of 1-3%.
- backend W3C recoding as needed: add both alt and title attributes (tags) to images & title attributes to links (anchor text) and ensure conformity with xhtml standards
- subpage renaming with chosen search terms and redirection from previous links
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools integration
- RSS feed
- social networking through twitter.com, linkedin.com, about.com, Yahoo! Answers, Google Buzz, etc.
- Favicon creation
- And our patented approach to manipulating Google’s Universal Search Algorithm including its new Link SPAM algorithm and Google Places…
2. Blog Procedures
- URL display name renaming i.e. .php to .html
Automatic Meta Tag (Attribute) creation including page titles, descriptions, and H1 tags.
REVERSE OPTIMIZATION COSTS AND PROFESSIONAL FEES
Reverse optimization costs and fee estimates are summarized at searchenginepartner.com/First-page-placement/reverse-seo.html. These fees are effective provided a webmaster can devote enough time to the implementation process. Fees will be adjusted to actual costs accordingly. We will not incur additional hours without written prior approval. Our fees do not include modifications to the outlined services.
The monthly maintenance fees below only kick in once we de-rank at least one undesired result for at least one search term in Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. These fees are not in addition to the up-front fee. If we are unable to de-rank or reduce the ranking of one undesired search result then there are no monthly maintenance fees.
MONEY BACK guarantee
All REVERSE SEO services include a full money-back guarantee to de-rank at least one search result from the first page of Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. This guarantee does not mean that we can remove an undesired search result from the first page of Google; but if we can’t, you get a full refund, no questions asked. We are willing to extend this guarantee that in the event we are unable to de-rank the undesired result, we will learn from whatever reasons lead to us not being able to do so.
OPTIONAL PAY FOR PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
In addition to the money back guarantee, we offer a pay for performance guarantee. This plan applies to your optional monthly fees. This is our promise to keep your undesired results off the first page and is completely optional. If the undesired result ever comes back to the first page; this is where our pay for performance guarantee comes into play. You pay nothing for that month if we fail to de-rank at least one search term. If we are able to de-rank more; the monthly maintenance fees are a bonus for the amount above and beyond the initial one we are able to de-rank. You pay for our performance.
Please note: you MUST agree to our Reverse SEO terms before signing up for Reverse SEO or SEP reverse optimizing your search engine results.